For every $10 of “Uta no Prince Sama” merchandise purchased, customers will receive as a present 1 of 8 special Label Stickers featuring one of the main characters. Supplies are limited, so collect all 8 while you can!
They have some cute merch here :) if you’ve got extra money and a love for UtaPri, I highly suggest plunking down some cash in the Animate shop to help keep the US one open! This is the second time they’ve tried to do this and the first time around they closed the site for lack of sales lol.
1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6. Want to avoid a terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding a headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don’t have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 (I hope you are ALWAYS out of WD 40 and that you use just oil -Unprocessed Mama) and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don’t have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown to reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don’t have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a ‘green’ way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the
surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but is won’t leave streaks and won’t harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the
cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!
14. They will make your burps taste funny for days.
Fourteen facts about sylvari penises.
Found our cannibal.
Told you Sylvari D is an important part of a healthy diet.
After a lot of delays, confusion, and general despair, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD is finally seeing a release on the iPhone a week from today!
Capcom had this to say in the Capcom-Unity post:Mark those calendars, because Phoenix’s first three escapades are hitting iOS in a conveniently priced, downloadable fashion. There’s never been a better time to get a friend into the legal proceedings, because anyone can download the app and play the original Ace Atttorney game’s first two cases FREE, with the option to download the rest of the game for $5.99. After that, the following two full games will cost you $6.99 apiece, or grab the entire collection in one shot for $16.99.
Unfortunately, no word yet on an Android version, but it’s good to see these finally get a release in some form!
(Thanks to NeoGAF’s Byronic Hero for the heads up!)
Your papers are due in two weeks. No extensions. Any questions?
woah holy shit
I have 100 followers how did that happen……..
Congrats suzakulight you’re my lucky #100 :)
And thank you all so much! I hope you find something enjoyable about sticking around haha, I really appreciate all my followers.